The Hotel Ibis Melbourne
Best Value City Accommodation
You are Here: Home | Melbourne Budget Accommodation | Hotel Ibis Melbourne
The Ibis Melbourne Australia is situated in the northern section of the City just a short stroll from the central shopping and entertainment districts.
Dine in or go exploring the many experiences and culinary tastes that this city provides.
ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments
The Ibis Hotel is located just a few minutes walk from the famous heritage listed Queen Victoria Market.
Here you can view and sample food delights from all over the world or pick up some amazing shopping bargains and souvenirs.
- The newly decorated Ibis Hotel Melbourne provides top Melbourne Accomodation with 250 comfortable and well appointed rooms.
- The hotel offers 2 bedroom apartments for group and family stays.
- For an ideal relaxing time sit in the comfortable bar and enjoy Foxtel, Wii and a game of pool.
- Hot snacks are available 24 hrs.
- The bar is open from 4pm daily.
- Dine in the onsite and air conditioned Bistro offering a continental or buffet style breakfast and an a'la carte dinner.
- You are also so close to other great city restaurants offering top quality dining and afterwards enjoy a great entertainment experience with the city's theatres all around you.
Where Is The Hotel Ibis Melbourne?
View Ibis Melbourne in a larger map
15-21 Terry Street
Secure Your Booking Now
If you are considering a stay at the quality Ibis Hotel let my associate partner Booking.com look after all your accommodation requirements.
- Read the reviews from real travelers who have stayed at the Ibis Hotel Little Bourke Street
- Book up to 12 months in advance and enjoy peace of mind with a Best Price Guarantee
- Booking.com doesn't charge a booking, cancellation or amendment fee
- Plus, you pay the hotel direct!
Take in the sights and sounds of this amazing city and do it the easy way with one of my travel partner's tours.
For example the Morning City Sights with optional Yarra River Cruise...'Discover the best of Melbourne on a morning sightseeing tour that includes an optional boat cruise along the Yarra River...' or perhaps you might like to head on out into the countryown the coastline and check out the fairy penguins on Phillip Island
Top Budget Hotel Suggestions
Accommodation at the Ibis Styles Kingsgate Hotel
Accommodation at the Birches services Apartments
Accommodation at the Historic Victoria Hotel
Back to Top
Back to the Budget Hotels Hub page
Aug 16, 17 09:11 PM
This Father's Day treat Dad to something different! Instead of the usual socks and jocks, why not get out of the house and spend the day soaring with Dad to the highest point of the Mornington Peninsu…
Let's Keep In Touch On A Regular Basis
Never Miss Out on What's New!
Keep up to date with what is going on as new content is added to the site.
Subscribe to the Free Monthly Newsletter.
Just fill in your details and enjoy Melbourne Up To Date News.
Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure and I have no intention of flooding your inbox with loads of rubbish.
Do unto others I say and I certainly don't appreciate spam so no doubt you are the same.
If perchance you do hear from me more than once a month it's because I will have something incredibly important to share with you.
Please note that some links on this page are to companies
that I have an affiliation with. By that I mean that if you purchase a product
through them I receive a very small commission. This way of earning income is
termed Monetization and it is a way for me to keep my site out here for you to
enjoy. I will only affiliate with companies that I feel offer value for money
and excellent back up service. These are Companies that I personally have used
to purchase products for myself, my family and my friends. To learn more please
refer to my Disclaimer page
Follow Family Getaways Melbourne On Pinterest
Click Any Social Media Button And Follow