Langham Hotel Melbourne
Luxury Hotels Australia
Home | Luxury Hotels Australia | The Langham Hotel Melbourne
The Langham Hotel stands
majestically overlooking the Yarra River right in the heart of the
Melbourne Central Business District offering a deliciously pampered 5 Star Luxury Melbourne Accommodation experience.
The Langham On The Yarra River
Eureka Tower In The Background
Located within the bustling Southbank district and overlooking some top Melbourne Attractions you are guaranteed an amazing accommodation experience.
Elegance, comfort, warmth and luxury joined together with professional, friendly service and you have the recipe for a memorable time in my hometown of Melbourne, Australia.
As part of the Langham Hotels International Chain this 5 star luxury hotel boasts 387 superbly set out rooms.
The Hotel overlooks the yarra River and the central business district of Melbourne.
View Over The Yarra River from Langham Hotel Window
The Langham Hotel Facilities and Services
- General Restaurant
- 24 hour reception desk
- Non smoking rooms
- Suites that are fitted out with marbled bathrooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Express Check-In and Check-Out
- Safety deposit Box
- Luggage Storage
- Business centre
- Baby Sitting and Child Minding facility
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Ironing Service
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Tour Desk
- Hire car/Bike
- Internet Wi-fi hire at a small cost
- Private on-site Private car parking available at a cost
The in house Melba Restaurant sets The Langham apart from other Hotel restaurants in Melbourne because of the ...
- Theatrical cooking demonstrations performed by the Master Chefs at their dynamic Cooking Stations.
- The exciting and dynamic Melbourne Skyline to take in as you dine.
- The delicious selection of top quality produced meals.
The Activities At The Hotel
- Relaxing and rejuvenatingChuan Spa and Sauna Wellness Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor Swimming Pool with a magnificent view over the Melbourne Skyline
Where Is The Langham?
View The Langham, Melbourne in a larger map
1 Southgate Avenue
Southbank VIC 3006
Melways ref: 1B L12
What's Near The Langham Hotel Melbourne?
Conveniently situated right in the heart of the City on the banks of the Yarra River, you are within a comfortable walking distance to most Melbourne Attractions such as The Melbourne Aquarium and Federation Square just across the other side of the Yarra.
The Langham is located 5 minutes’ drive from Rod Laver Arena and 10 minutes’ drive from the MCG.
Catch a free ride on Melbourne's Heritage Tram, this will take you around the city and at any stage you can get off and wander other great sights like the Melbourne Museum.
And of course you have some of the best shops to explore right on your doorstep at Southbank where you can shop till you drop, fill your tummy up with delicious food delights or just indulge in a casual coffee and watch the passing Melbourne public.
The Langham Hotel Melbourne is so convenient to everything!
Check out the Video below.
Book Your Luxury Langham Accommodation Experience Now
Allow my associate partner Booking.com look after all your Melbourne accommodation requirements.
- Read the reviews from real travelers who have stayed at the Langham Hotel Melbourne and enjoyed this cheap but not compromised accommodation experience.
- Book up to 12 months in advance and enjoy peace of mind with a Best Price Guarantee.
- Booking.com doesn't charge a booking, cancellation or amendment fee. Now that is a real bonus if you are booking a fair way in advance.
- Plus another thing is that you pay the hotel direct! Great idea.
While You Are Here In My Wonderful Hometown
I would Love To Introduce You To Some Of Our Amazing Wildlife
Return to Melbourne Australia's Luxury Hotels
Back to Top
Aug 18, 17 05:07 AM
Explore Maze Gardens, mazes for kids and you to enjoy right here in the countryside around my home town of Melbourne, Australia
Let's Keep In Touch On A Regular Basis
Never Miss Out on What's New!
Keep up to date with what is going on as new content is added to the site.
Subscribe to the Free Monthly Newsletter.
Just fill in your details and enjoy Melbourne Up To Date News.
Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure and I have no intention of flooding your inbox with loads of rubbish.
Do unto others I say and I certainly don't appreciate spam so no doubt you are the same.
If perchance you do hear from me more than once a month it's because I will have something incredibly important to share with you.
Please note that some links on this page are to companies
that I have an affiliation with. By that I mean that if you purchase a product
through them I receive a very small commission. This way of earning income is
termed Monetization and it is a way for me to keep my site out here for you to
enjoy. I will only affiliate with companies that I feel offer value for money
and excellent back up service. These are Companies that I personally have used
to purchase products for myself, my family and my friends. To learn more please
refer to my Disclaimer page
Follow Family Getaways Melbourne On Pinterest
Click Any Social Media Button And Follow