Little Bourke Street - Chinatown
You are Here: Home | Things to do in Melbourne | Melbourne Restaurants
Discover the many yummy delights of the restaurants in Little Bourke Street the Home of Chinatown.
Restaurants to tantalize the taste buds right in the heart of the Melbourne CBD (Central Business District).
Little Bourke Street today is a bustling collection of Asian restaurants and cafes mingled with an interesting mix of Chinese run businesses, specialty shops and car parks.
For the traveler who loves a great meal, Melbourne is one of the best destinations in the world.
There is an abundance of affordable, high quality restaurants representing almost every cuisine.
Dragon Boat Restaurant
(03) 9662 2733 203
Little Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Tipping is not compulsory.
However it is considered good manners to offer a 10% tip for good service.
Here are several lists of restaurants that may help you choose your next delicious meal.
These outline the Melbourne Restaurants name and the type of cuisine that is on offer.
Choose which restaurant you would like to try out and phone to book your table.
Find the phone number here in the Melbourne Yellow Pages
Melbourne Restaurants With An Australian Flavour
Longrain Melbourne Chinatown
- 1884 Restaurant & Bar Australian
- Blitz Australian,Cafe
- Cafe All'Angolo Australian, Cafe
- Cafe Grind Australian, Cafe
- Fleet Street Bistro Australian
- Idea Fine Food & Wine Australian
- Lantana Restaurant & Bar Australian
- Lemon Bistro Australian,Asian,Thai
- Longrain Melbourne Australian,Asian,Thai
- Mystique Australian
- Mask of China Australian,Asian,Chinese
- Oyster now known as the Mezzo Bar and Grill Australian,European
The Oyster Restaurant
has taken on a transformation, now known as the Mezzo Bar and Grill
Hop on in and enjoy a top dining experience.
- Pepper Chilli Asian,Australian,Chinese
- Places Restaurant & Bar Australian
- Post – Deng Cafe Asian,Australian,Chinese
- Post – Mao Cafe Asian,Australian,Chinese
- Softbelly Australian
- Sushi Deli Asian,Japanese,Australian
- The Apartment Restaurant Club Lounge Australian
Post-Mao Cafe Chinatown
113 Little Bourke St Melbourne VIC 3000
Spice Is Nice Restaurants
Prawn Crackers At Chinatown In Melbourne
- Bamboo House Asian, Chinese
- Banana Palm Curry House Indian
- Chine on Paramount Asian, Chinese
- City BBQ Chinese Restaurant Asian, Chinese
- Dragon Boat Restaurant Asian, Chinese
- Empress of China Asian,Chinese
- Fortuna Village Asian,Chinese
- Ginza Teppanyaki Asian, Japanese
- Golden Orchids Asian,Chinese
- Ishiya Japanese Stonegrill Asian,Japanese
- Korean Seoul Asian,Korean
- Kri Kri Mezethopoleion Greek,Mediterranean
- Kuni's Asian,Japanese
- Kun Ming Restaurant Asian,Chinese
- Melbourne Hwaro Korean Barbecue Asian,Korean
- Nihonbashi Zen Asian,Japanese
- Punch Lane Mediterranean
- Sawasdee Asian,Thai,Vegetarian
- Shanghai Noodle House Asian,Chinese
- Shanghai Village Asian,Chinese
- Shark Fin House Asian,Chinese
- Shark Fin Inn Asian,Chinese
- Ume Sushi House Asian,Japanese
- West Lake Restaurant Asian,Chinese
- Yuriya Japanese Restaurant Asian,Japanese
Shanghai Noodle House Chinatown
The "Foodies" Shoppe
Search here for more great Melbourne Restaurant Dining Experiences
Here's a fun way to see Melbourne
Melbourne gets scary every year
Back to Top
What else apart from eating can you do in Melbourne?
Please note that some links on this page are to companies
that I have an affiliation with. By that I mean that if you purchase a product
through them I receive a very small commission. This way of earning income is
termed Monetization and it is a way for me to keep my site out here for you to
enjoy. I will only affiliate with companies that I feel offer value for money
and excellent back up service. These are Companies that I personally have used
to purchase products for myself, my family and my friends. To learn more please
refer to my Disclaimer page
Follow Family Getaways Melbourne On Pinterest
Click Any Social Media Button And Follow